Video calling is always good way to make contact to someone who reside very far away & we are not able to see his/her face for long time . But sometime it’s quite hectic to do video call. Because it follow lots of step for doing this like logging into it using mail Id etc…. Recently Google lunched new Video chat app for android ” Google Duo” for those who love to do video call and hangout with loved one. Google Duo is available for both platform of android & iOS. So user no need to logging in app by using mail id or something else. Therefore users have to just go to contact list & select the person and make contact to him just like making audio call.
Google Duo has advantages like it works relevant even low data transmission and provide nice of voice quality and video quality as well. Suppose if any user wants to do something with rear camera want to show something to calling user then it can easily switch between rear camera and front camera just clicking on button. This apps almost start to works in just few second. And it takes same amount of time taken by making audio call.
Google Duo comes with below features:-
- Providing HD 720p Video quality.
- There one more interesting feature Knock Knock which help the recipient to see caller face without receiving his/her call.
- It support End to End Encryption security.
- People can easily use contact number list to make call.
- Addition user can easily switch between Wi-Fi & mobile data.
So user can download this app from Google play store and it is available totally free. Once you download and install app in your device then need to follow below to use it.
- First of all your need to provide contact number and this number just use to authenticate you. This is just like same process to authenticate user like another app like WhatsApp, etc.
- You get system garneted message to your registered number which have code inside in it.
- After authentication process get completed you can use it.